Using a combination of top quality products and customised software, we pride ourselves on offering a solution that satisfies all of our customers requirements.
We appreciate that no two organisations are the same. Working together, our aim is to provide a system that functions exactly as you envisage in the most cost effective way.
With our experience in the audio visual market, we are well equipped to work alongside you in order to provide a solution that will meet your exact requirements. This could include anything from advising you on the right piece of equipment to designing a fully integrated systemFull Project Management
We will work with you from the beginning of your project up to its completion advising you along the way, typical services may include:
- Meetings with key project personnel to discuss requirements and establish specification
- Initial site survey to assess environment
- Identify key stages i.e. cabling schedules, equipment delivery, installation time-frame etc.
- System drawings to document the full design
After installation we can set up an on-site training program with all of the system end users. For more complex systems, operation manuals can also be providedComplete Installation
We have our own AV technicians who can perform the complete installation. This can be the full specification including all cabling and fixings, or in an advisory role working with on-site contractors to obtain the best solutionService Contract Packages
For peace of mind post install, we can offer a range of support and maintenance packages, including:
- Full on-site support for fixing system faults and providing preventative maintenance
- Telephone and remote desktop support is available
- Optional extended hardware warranty and stocking of key equipment for quick replacement